We don't know about you, but it's still pretty warm here and technically summer is still going strong! Today we are chatting 5 things we LOVE to have in the summer to help us stay cool.
From the bralette you'll NEVER take off to skincare product you'll never want to run out of again...
1) Branwyn Bralette - this San Luis Obispo founded company creates performance innerwear. Made from marino wool, this bralette is literally going to change your life (say BYE to boob sweat...yup we said it.) Marino wool is moisture wicking (the fibers can actually hold up to 30% of their weight in moisture without every feeling wet), it is odor resistant, breathable and sustainable (naturally sourced from shearing sheep each year + it's biodegradable). This bralette will keep you cool all summer long!
2) Sun Down Spray - your new summer necessity. This cooling herbal aloe mist will soothe, calm and restore sun-kissed skin with powerful ingredients like calendula, marshmallow and essential oils. Aloe, the base of our spray, contains natural salicylic acid and magnesium which can help ease pain and has a pH balance perfect for skin. Now with a bright zesty lemon scent and in an aluminum bottle for added durability and cooling effect!
3) Kasey Boone Skincare ™ Cold Roller - meet the Glow Skincare Cold Roller. Great for at home, in the treatment room and to retail to your clients. This Cold Roller can reduce the appearance of pores, puffiness, redness and inflammation. Acneic skin may become less irritated and inflamed and it may also help with lymphatic drainage. It is recommend to place your cold roller in the fridge or freezer for at least 20 minutes before use. Pro tip: Store it in there, that way it's always ready! Use code 'MFUT' for 10% off!
4) Sun Down Soak - tea Baths are the new bath bomb. It's the ultimate self care, especially for your sun-kissed summer skin! Brew the herbal tea, add it into your warm bath and let your skin soak up all of the herbal benefits. This soak is filled with antioxidants, vitamins & minerals that will rejuvenate and restore your summer skin! Ingredients like tulsi help "pull heat" out of skin while peppermint provides a cooling sensation.
5) Enrich - calling all pros. If you don't have Enrich in your treatment room this summer you need to CHANGE THAT. This is an herbal facial steam formulated to be placed into your professional grade steamer. Once turned on, the steam extracts the skin benefits from the herbs. Spearmint is the real MVP of this blend creating a cooling sensation through the steam! Not a pro but want to try Enrich at your next appointment? Let your esti know!